BE AT YOUR BEST
Maximise your employment
Disability Employment Support Services
What is Work Assist?
Work Assist provides support to eligible employees who have difficulty fulfilling the essential requirements of their role due to their injury, disability or health condition.
Prestige Employment Solutions will work with the employee and their Employer to provide supports to maximise the chance of the employee maintaining their employment.
Work Assist program may include:
- providing advice and assistance to the employee and their Employer in order to identify the barriers and limitations that contribute to their struggle to maintain their Employment and implementing strategies to overcome these barriers,
- providing advice and assistance to the employee and the Employer about how the work may be redesigned,
- providing assistance and information to Employers and staff to support the employee in the workplace,
- help employers to access workplace modifications through Employment Assistance Fund.
Benefits of the Work Assist program include:
- fully funded assistances to support eligible employees to remain in their employment,
- enhance staff retention and team morale,
- help businesses to build or enhance their Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
*Please note that eligibility requirements apply.
Our Core Focus
Assisting People with Disability in Sourcing and
Maintaining Suitable Employment
Providing Industry-Tailored Programs for Businesses
To Achieve the Best Possible Job Participant Match
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
You may be eligible for assistance under Work Assist if you:
- Are currently employed,
- Have been working in a job for at least eight hours per week on average, over consecutive 3 month period,
- are having difficulties fulfilling the essential requirements of your job due to the impact of their injury, disability or health condition,
- are currently not registered with any Disability Employment Service provider.
For more information, contact us today at: